GRHHN links patients who have complex chronic conditions to community and care support systems. GRHHN Care Managers link clients with community resources to address food and housing needs.
Individuals must meet these requirements:
- Medicaid recipients (includes managed care and dual eligible – Medicaid and Medicare)
- Those who may have:
- Signiﬁcant mental illness or serious emotional disturbance
- Sickle Cell
- complex trauma, if under 21
- two or more chronic health conditions (i.e. asthma, diabetes, heart disease, mental health condition, substance use disorder, etc.
- Those who have a significant behavioral, medical, or social risk factors that require the intensive level of Care Management services provided by the Health Home Program